Marriage licenses issued by this office are valid for one year from the date of issuance and are valid in the State of Wyoming only.
- It is preferable that both applicants come to the office. If only one applicant can be in our office, they must have a copy of their intended’s identification and they will have to bring a witness that can give social security number, residence and age of the missing party. The witness will also be swearing that there is no legal impediment to the two people getting married and that all information is true and correct.
- No blood test is required.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age to obtain a marriage license without parental consent.
- Applicants under the age of 16 are prohibited from obtaining a license except by court order.
- Please be prepared to present a photo ID upon request.
For Information that will be required see Applicants Questionnaire:
|Certified copy of your license||$5|
We strive to keep the fees on this website current, if you have any questions, please contact the County Clerk’s Office.