Marriage licenses issued by this office are valid for one year from the date of issuance and they are valid in the State of Wyoming only.
- It is preferable that both applicants come to the office. If only one applicant can be in our office, they must have a copy of their intended’s identification and they will have to bring a witness that can give social security number, residence and age of the missing party. The witness will also be swearing that there is no legal impediment to the two people getting married and that all information is true and correct.
- No blood test is required.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age to obtain a marriage license without parental consent.
- Applicants under the age of 16 are prohibited from obtaining a license except by court order.
- Please be prepared to present a photo ID upon request.
Information that will be required on the application:
- Your full name
- Physical address
- Date of birth
- Color or race
- If a former marriage ended in divorce or death, the date the marriage ended must be included on the application. If a divorce, we will need the city and state of the dissolution.
- Number of marriages you have had
- The state of your birth
- The state that both of your parents were born in
- The full names of your parents (you will need to know your mother’s maiden name)
- Your social security number
- Your level of education
|Certified copy of your license||$5|
We strive to keep the fees on this website current, if you have any questions, please contact the County Clerk’s Office.