Crook County Library Board
CROOK COUNTY LIBRARIES CLOSE TO FOOT TRAFFIC
Due to concerns over COVID-19 and for the safety and well-being of our communities, the Crook County commissioners have closed county facilities until further notice.
Even though the doors are closed at the county libraries, library staff will still be working. These services are still available to you:
- Curbside delivery of books, magazines, DVD’s, CD audio books, and tax forms (please call ahead and staff will gather items requested and bring to you in the parking lot)
- Overdue fines are suspended for the duration and due dates are extended to April 24th
- Free wireless internet is available outside the building in parking lots – contact your library for passwords.
- Digital resources are available at home if you have a library card – call your local library for assistance if needed.
- eBooks – through the Cloudlibrary App
- eAudiobooks – through the RBdigital App
- eMagazines – through the RBDigital App
- Databases – go to www.gowyld.net for access
- Facebook – each library has their own facebook page (watch for updates)
- All library programs and use of the meeting rooms are suspended for the duration. This includes book clubs, storyhours and other programs
- Interlibrary Loans (ILL) are suspended for the duration
- Fax and Notary services are suspended for the duration
- Computers usage is suspended for the duration
- Senior home delivery is available
- The Mary Hadley Memorial Young Authors contest is still going on through April 10. For more information call your library (this is a great opportunity for your child to work on while out of school – cash prizes awarded)
The county will re-evaluate at a special County Commission meeting on April 2, 2020. The Library Board will follow their lead. Thank you for your understanding. Please stay safe and use good judgement. If you are sick – please self-quarantine yourself and your family.
Crook County Library Board & Staff
|414 Main Street|
|P.O. Box 910|
|Sundance, WY 82729|
|Phone: (307) 283-1006 or (307) 283-1008|
|Fax: (307) 283-1006|
|Pauline Jolley, Chairman|
|Peggy Fraser, Vice-Chairman|
|Beth Kreuter, Secretary|
|Richard Sacket, Treasurer|
|Robert Smith, Member|
The Crook County Public Library System enables the people of Crook County to cherish their history and expand their personal horizons, through free and easily accessible information and services.