In this section
- Provide the number of your current , valid, Wyoming driver’s license
2. Provide Acceptable ID. Any one of the following documents shall constitute proof of the individual’s identity for the purpose of registering to vote and for voting.
- United States Passport
- Driver’s License or Identification Card issued by any State or Outlying Possession of the United States
- Identification Card issued by the Federal Government, any State or Local Government, or an Agency thereof
- Photo Identification Card issued by the University of Wyoming, a Wyoming Community College, or a Wyoming Public School
- Identification Card issued to a Dependent of a member of the United States Armed Forces
If you bring your Driver’s License with you, it will take care of both requirements listed above.
3. Sign your full legal name to the registration oath before a registry agent.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
UPON AMENDMENT TO CROOK COUNTY VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTERS ASSOCIATION BY-LAWS
Be advised that the Board of County Commissioners in and for Crook County, Wyoming is holding a public hearing on Sept 5, 2018 at the hour of 9:00 a.m., at the County Commissioners Chambers in the Crook County Courthouse, Sundance, Wyoming, so all interested parties may present written or oral comments on the following policies:
1. Amendment to Crook County Volunteer Firefighters Association By-Laws
2. Suggested Operating Plan
After the public hearing, the Board may take the matter under advisement to consider comments, may set additional public hearings or may vote to accept, reject or modify the proposed policies.
Reasonable accommodations will be provided for any person having a disability, who may wish to participate in this hearing, if they provide reasonable notice to the Crook County Clerk of their disability and the accommodations requested.
Written comments and exhibits should be submitted to the County Fire Warden at P.O. Box 995, Sundance, WY 82729 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of these documents can be obtained by calling the County Fire Secretary at (307) 283-1441, or by making a written request addressed to the County Fire Warden, or can be located at www.crookcounty.wy.gov .
PROPOSED AGREEMENTS FOR THE ELK CREEK PIPELINE
Road Use Agreement
Government Valley Road
Oak Creek Road
Fire Management Plan
As required by Wyoming Statute 18-3-516 (f) information on meeting dates, meeting agendas, official minutes, annual budget and other information required by law to be published in a newspaper of general circulation can also be accessed on the Crook County website.