In this section
Property Ownership Maps License Agreement
Notice and Disclaimer:
The Property Ownership Maps are created for ad valorem tax purposes and are made available by the Crook County Assessor’s Office pursuant to the Wyoming Public Records Act. The user of this data agrees not to reproduce these records for resale purposes.
Each year the Assessor’s Office makes every effort to produce and publish the most current and accurate information possible. Any errors are unintentional and subject to correction any time. Any user accepts these maps and data “as is” and “with all faults.” Any user of this data agrees to hold Crook County harmless from any liability arising from its use. These documents do not constitute legal ownership or survey of the real property. The user should research the latest ownership of record in the Crook County Clerk’s Office.
If you find any errors please notify the Crook County Assessor’s Office at 307-283-2054.
By accepting the terms of this license agreement the user agrees to the following:
- The term “Crook County” includes but is not limited to any Crook County officer, employee or subcontractor of Crook County, Wyoming.
- The term “data” includes but is not limited to any map or other information contained on this site.
- The data that is made available on this site is owned by Crook County, Wyoming and the User is given permission to use it pursuant to this agreement.
- The User of this data agrees not to reproduce these records for resale purposes. If the Users resales this data Crook County shall be entitled to damages in an amount equal to the gross sales proceeds of any item that uses the data and any costs and attorney’s fees to collect said damages.
- The User shall not remove any disclaimers or other notices embedded in and or affixed to the data. In the event the data contains no such disclaimer or notice, the User shall ensure the data is marked with the disclaimer and notice sufficient to notify third parties of Crook County’s ownership of the data to all other users.
- The User shall not copy, loan, lease, permit access to, publish, distribute, allow interactive rights to (internet access), or transfer data, or any portion thereof, in any form of media now known or hereafter created, to any person, entity and or third party without the prior written consent of the Crook County Assessor.
- The User understands that the use of the data is at the User’s sole risk. Crook County does not warrant that the data will be error free or complete. Data is furnished on an “as is” and “with all faults” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Crook County shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of use of data, or inability to use data, or out of any alleged breach of any warranty for any purpose.
- The data and programs (if any) provided by Crook County, regardless of how Crook County came into possession of them, are provided “as-is” and “with all faults” with no warranties or support provided by Crook County.
- The User shall notify all User’s employees, distributees and or agents of the terms of this use agreement, and User shall remain responsible and liable for all use of the data obtained from Crook County forever.
- The User agrees to hold harmless, indemnify and defend Crook County, including all costs and attorneys fees, in the event any person takes action against Crook County concerning the use of this data; and agrees that the Sixth Judicial District Court in Sundance, Wyoming is the appropriate jurisdiction and venue for legal actions concerning the use of this data.
- The User agrees to pay Crook County for all costs and attorneys fees to enforce the terms of this agreement if Crook County takes any action against the User.
- By accepting the terms of this license agreement the User agrees to the terms contained herein. Have a good day.